REGISTER NOW FOR IAABO UNIVERSITY WOMEN’S COLLEGIATE EDITION RULES COURSE
Step Two: Choose your payment option.
Option One: To pay by Zelle, the email associated with this account is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option Two: Mail check/money order payable to “WCBOO” along with your full name, mailing address, email, and phone to: “WCBOO 214-41 42nd Avenue, Suite 4B, Bayside, NY 11361
Option Three: Pay by credit card, (a 3% surcharge will be applied).
IAABO University Women’s Collegiate Rules Course
- A totally new opportunity brought to you by WCBOO using the education and technology resources of IAABO.
- Prepare to be In Position for your next career step.
- An investment in your rules knowledge, points of emphasis, and basic mechanics of Women’s Collegiate basketball officiating.
- A fully remote, self-paced training course which is available 24/7 and administered via a cohort model.
Who Should Take This Course?
- All Women’s Collegiate Basketball officials.
- Current officials who aspire to become Women’s Collegiate Basketball officials.
- Officials wishing to refresh their Women’s Collegiate Basketball rules knowledge.
- Anyone who wants to learn Women’s Collegiate Basketball rules.
The Inaugural IAABO University Women’s Collegiate Edition Course start date is Sunday October 24, 2021 at 8:30PM (Eastern Time) via Zoom. Additional Zoom dates will be: October 20, 24, 27, 31, November 7, 10, 14, 21. Each Zoom will be one hour in length. You will receive an email with directions to access the course and materials upon receipt of payment. Note: This is not an auto-generated email. Please be patient.